Single Jersey fabric is very elastic, nice, and soft to the touch. The name of the material comes from the name of the island in the English Channel - Jersey. Jersey single with an admixture of elastomer threads works very well in sports and everyday clothing. It is breathable and comfortably fits the figure. Also used for sewing bedding, underwear or light everyday and sports clothing.
- Knit plain, single jersey cotton
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 cotton.
- Application: underwear, pants, t-shirts, blouses, dresses, tunics, caps, snoods, sportswear, children's clothes, bedding, linings.
- Wash at temperatures up to 40 degrees Celsius
- Iron up to 150 degrees Celsius
- Do not chlorinate
- Do not dry clean
- Dry in an upright position
Instructions for use: