Lacoste Pike is a type of classic knit with a distinct knitting structure. It is soft and fleshy to the touch. The admixture of elastane adds flexibility and makes it more comfortable to use. Most often used for sewing polo garments with a collar, dresses, skirts, and suits. In 1929 René Lacoste, a French tennis player, invented his jersey. While playing in the US Open in 1926, he wore a white shirt with short sleeves and a collar for the first time. It was a complete change from the tennis fashion prevailing at that time.
- Smooth knit, single jersey cotton 95%, elastane 5%
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 cotton.
- Application: pants, t-shirts, blouses, dresses, tunics, children's clothes.
- Wash at temperatures up to 40 degrees Celsius
- Iron up to 150 degrees Celsius
- Do not chlorinate
- Do not dry clean
- Dry in an upright position
Instructions for use: