An example of digital printing on a knitted fabric. After digital printing, the fabric becomes smooth, almost buttery, very pleasant to the touch. This is due to the special preparation of the raw material for printing.
This type of printing provides unlimited coloring as well as perfect gradient (tonal) transitions. The print looks best on a light base, white or ecru, it is the most modern printing technique.
- The print is usually made on 100% cotton, Cotton with elastane. Can digitally print on linen, silk, wool, polyester/elastane (continuous filaments only), 100% polyester, viscose/elastane, 100% viscose
- The number of colors is unlimited.
- Files prepared in photoshop format in CMYK colors, saved in TIFF and pdf.
- Cotton knit
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 cotton.
- Application: T-shirts, blouses, dresses, children's clothes.
- Wash at temperatures up to 40 degrees Celsius
- Iron up to 150 degrees Celsius
- Do not chlorinate
- Do not dry clean
- Dry in an upright position
Instructions for use: